Barcelona-El Prat Airport has two terminals, T1 and T2, in which around 100 companies operate.
Direct access from the airport:
- By road: at a distance of 15 km (C-31)
- By train: R2 Norte (Renfe), station “Barcelona-Sants”
- Aerobús: direct connexion to the venue (route)
- By metropolitan bus: line 46 (bus stop “Pl. Espanya”)
Barcelona is conneced to the main motorways and roads:
AP-7, AP-2, A-2, C-16, C-58, C-31, C-32, C-33
Consult you route on Google Maps.
D20, H12, H16, V7,13, 23, 27, 37, 46, 50, 65, 79, 91, 109, 150 and 165
Renfe: “Barcelona-Sants” station connects with a complete regional, national and international rail network.
Connexions from Sants station:
– Bus: lines V7 and 109 (bus stop “Pl. Espanya”)
– Metro: L3 (station “Espanya”)
– Walking: 15 minutes down Tarragona street
Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC):
Lines S8, S33, R6, R5, S4 (station “Espanya”)
Barcelona has 10.500 taxis.